segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2013

For Every Mountain (Kurt Carr Singers) - Letra

I've got so much to thank God for
So many wonderful blessings and so many open doors
A brand new mercy along with each new day
That's why I praise you, for this I give you praise


(For waking me up) That's why I praise you
(For starting me on my way) That's why I praise you
(For letting me see the sun-) That's why I praise you
(light of a brand new day) Oh Oh Oh
(A brand new mercy) That's why I praise you
(along with each new day) That's why I praise you
For this I give you praise


You're Jehovah Jireh
You've been my provider
So many times you've met my need
So many times you've rescued me
I'm gonn praise you for every blessing
You give to me each day


For every mountain, you brought me over
For every trial you brought me through
For every blessing, Hallelujah, for this I give you praise 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário